Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Classic masculine birthday + more - TMS #541

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  I've got 3 cards to show you today!!  Here's my fave...



For this card, my image and sentiment are from The Project Bin "Classic Man."  I used the Paper Studio "The Great Rock Island Route" DP.  I used Spellbinders Standard Circles, Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics, and unbranded Stitched Scalloped Rectangles from Cheapo Dies.The doily is Recollections, and the twine and adhesive dots are from my stash.  


Here's #2...

This image is from Sunny Studio "Happy Camper."  The DP is Pink Paislee "Outfitters" and everything else is from my stash.  


Now for #3...  (This was actually the inspiration for the sketch way back when, but I didn't share it then.)


I believe the DP was from my scrap box and I know the image and sentiment are Doodle Pantry.  


This sketch Melissa's choice to revisit from 2019... (sketch #511)




Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Andrea
Kitty
Lisa Lynn

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

6 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

They all look amazing, Debbie! Really loving the first card - I need to make more cards for guys, this is perfect!

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

Oh my goodness Debbie - I wasn't expecting THREE cards! bonus! super bonus! ha!

They are all lovely but I think the top one is my favorite. I love seeing masculine cards!

XOXO - LJ

Lisa Lynn said...

Debbie these are great cards and actually are wonderful masculine cards. A wonderful assortment.

Melissa Craig said...

Fantastic cards Debbie. I love them all - this is such a versatile sketch you created.

Patti said...

These are all so wonderful Debbie it would be hard to pick a favorite but I tend to agree with you on which one would be my favorite also!

Andrea W said...

All three cards are terrific! I'm loving the original with the Doodle Pantry horse image but the masculine version showcases the versatility of the sketch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...