Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Snowmen & mittens - TMS #547

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!

The fun thing about our sketches is that you can change up the shapes to create what ever is fun for you.  That means you can "cheat" like I did and use a tag. :D

Here's my card...


I used Crate Paper Snow & Cocoa DP and tag.  


Here's our sketch for the week...




Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Andrea
Kitty
Lisa Lynn

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Wonderful snowman card and cheat with that tag. Hope you are doing well with your move.

Patti said...

Hey Debbie, I bet this time is flying for you! Love your tag and the cute cute snowman paper - great colors!!

Andrea W said...

Your very smart for making winter cards throughout the year. This one is super cute using the fun snowman paper.

Melissa Craig said...

I do not call that cheating - I call that being creative and resourceful. Your card turned out fabulous.