Friday, May 1, 2020

Snowflake wreath - SCC #112

Spring has finally arrived in my area, but I'm always in Christmas mode for Sparkles Christmas Challenge!  This month -- #112 -- had the theme of "use ribbon, lace, or twine."   I used baker's twine.


My paper is scraps.  The main panel is embossed with Darice Brick EF.  My snowflake is made using clear snowflake stamps from 3 different Raisin Boat sets and 3 different inks.  (Didn't write this all down as I was doing it, so can't remember.)  I used my Gina K Mini Wreath Builder to make it.  My sentiment is from SSS Build a Snowman.  The twine is Holiday Cheer from Joann.

Here's a close up of the wreath... I can't wait to try more of my small stamps to make more of these!  Very cool!



Please come and play along with us this month!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Debbie that is gorgeous. I just love he Gina K wreath builders. Such fun to do. Awesome non-traditional colors.