Tuesday, May 5, 2020

You are a blessing - TMS #553

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  I've got 2 cards again this week.  Here's the first one...



My paper is Bo Bunny Early Bird Collection and DCWV Paste; Patterns Mat Stack.  I used Spellbinders Standard Circles to frame the Doodlebug Design sticker.  My sentiment is from Memory Box "Each Day is a Blessing."  Depending on your screen, this may look pale and boring, but it is really cute IRL.  


Here's card number 2...



This paper is Pebbles Family Ties.  My sentiment and chipboard butterfly are both Heidi Swapp.  


Here's our fun sketch... the possibilities are endless with this one... elegant, fun, clean and simple, or layered and embellished to your heart's content. :) 




Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...


Andrea
Debi
Hetty
Kitty
Lisa Lynn
Margreet
Melissa
Patti
Tammy


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!



9 comments:

dorsetdawndesigns said...

I love the cup and his little tea bag tag, he looks very happy to be on your pretty card

Lisa Lynn said...

Debbie both of your cards are just gorgeous. Funny on the second card I was going to pull that paper this past week for a birthday card. lol We were getting the same vibes.

Donna said...

This is a really fun sketch. Love both of your cards. Love the color combinations!

Notes by Nina said...

Both cards are fabulous Debbie, thank you for the inspiration.

Tammy L said...

Love these! That Bo Bunny card is my favorite..it's so cute! - Tammy

Patti said...

Wow I love both of these so much they are both fabulous Debbie!

Hetty said...

Hello Debbie, thanks for having me on the team! I love your cards and the cute tea cup is my favorite.
Wishing you a happy Mother's Day!

Andrea W said...

Both cards are delightful! It's always fun to see the difference colors and patterns make using the same layout.

Melissa Craig said...

Both cards are beautiful. Love the paper you used. I used the same paper in your first card for my Mom's Mother's Day card. The 2nd card is just so cheerful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...