Tuesday, May 12, 2020

You will have a happy birthday - TMS #554

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  I've got a fun birthday card for you today.


The polka dot paper is from my scrap box and was cut using Scalloped Stitched Rectangles from Cheapo Dies.  My image and sentiment are from Lawn Fawn Year Eight Fortune Cookie stamp and die set.  Another scrap circle framed it.  I scored the sides of the card for a little more interest. 


Here's our sketch for the week...



Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Andrea
Debi
Hetty
Kitty
Lisa Lynn
Margreet
Melissa
Patti
Tammy


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!



6 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hi, Debbie! This is such a fun card - I love the fortune cookie and sentiment! Super cute!

Lisa Lynn said...

That fortune cookie is so cute and adorable.

Melissa Craig said...

Your idea is absolutely genius! The fortune cookie is so cute and perfect for this sketch.

Tammy L said...

I think this is great. I have lots of little stamps that I never seem to know how to use and you gave me some inspiration! Awesome card.
Tammy

Patti said...

What a great card you came up using all scraps! I get a kick out of that little fortune cookie and the sayings that’s really neat!!

Andrea W said...

Fun card! I love the fortune cookie image and the scalloped polka dot background. 😊

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...