Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Floral birthday - TMS #559

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  I've got a birthday card to share this week...


My DP is MME My Heritage.  I used MFT Die-Namics Stitched Ric Rac die for the tied element.  I fussy cut a flower from the paper rather than the bow.  My sentiment is TH cut with a fishtail from Spellbinders Lacey Pennants, and adhesive dots finished it off.  

Here's our sketch...


  
Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...


Andrea
Debi
Hetty
Kitty
Lisa Lynn
Margreet
Melissa
Patti
Tammy

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!



5 comments:

Debi said...

Very pretty card. The flower on the ric-rac is perfect.
Hugs, Debi

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous card, I love these papers and the ric-rac is fabulous.

Melissa Craig said...

Ooooh so pretty! I love the elegance of black and white and the rick rack on the side is just perfect.

Patti said...

This turned out wonderful Debby I didn’t even realize the rick rack wasn’t cloth ric rac until I read your info i love the flower in place of a bow too, it looks really neat!

Freubelmina said...

You’ve made such a nice card with the lovely Sketch Debbie, I like it very much.
Thank you for the sweet response to my blog.
Hugs, Wilma xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...