Wednesday, July 1, 2020

A Christmas recipe - SCC #114

Haappy Canada Day to my Canadian family and friends!!  That means this year is half gone! With all that's happened, most of us would like this year to go quickly! 

It is time for Sparkles Christmas Challenge #114!  This month, we've got a recipe for you!   To play along, use this recipe...

1 image
2 background papers
3 of gems, pearls, or sequins
(I had to use adhesive dots for this because 
my pearls are still in a box somewhere!) 

Here's my card...


My 2 papers are First Edition "Christmas Story."  My image and sentiment are Sunny Studio Christmas Chapel stamp and die.  I also used Spellbinders Petite Ovals and A2 Matting Basics.  


Thanks for stopping by and please come play along this month at Sparkles Christmas Challenge! 

2 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Happy Canada Day, Debbie! Your Christmas card is beautiful!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Sweet Christmas card. Happy Canada Day. Teresa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...