Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Hibiscus thank you - TMS #563

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!   

My card this week features the hibiscus stamp and die set that I used a couple of times in May.  I love it!!!  And today, I've got pics of my own hibiscus to show you!

Here's my card...


My DP is Simple Stories Simple Vintage Botanicals.  My image is Sunny Studios Hawaiian Hibiscus stamp and die set.  It's framed with a Kraft circle cut with Spellbinders Petite Scalloped Circles and embossed with Die-versions Stitched Circles.  My image is stamped with Catherine Pooler ink that I just bought myself using a gift card in my purse that I had forgotten about!  :)  And I love It!  The leaves are stamped with Hampton Arts inks.  The "thank you" sentiment is from Raisin Boat Marvelous Mom and cut out with Kat Scrappiness Stitched Fishtail Banners.  


Here's our sketch...

  

Now here's my real flower... it just makes me smile!!  





Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...


Andrea
Debi
Margreet
Melissa
Patti
Tammy


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!



8 comments:

Patti said...

I LOVE your real and paper Hibiscus Debbie!!! So pretty I always love florals and pink florals the most!!

Tammy L said...

This is so pretty! I love your hibiscus-both IRL and on yr card

Andrea W said...

The hibiscus stamp and your real hibiscus are both beautiful! I love the large bloom and pretty color.

Melissa Craig said...

Don't you just love those happy finds! What a beautiful flower and the ink colors are gorgeous. I don't know which inks I covet more, Catherine Pooler or Altenew.

Such a beautiful card!

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful card, such pretty papers and hibiscus is stunning - both the paper version and the inspiration.

Debi said...

Thanks for a very versatile sketch this week. Both your hibiscus are so pretty.

Debi said...

Just forget what I said about the sketch. It's late. I watched 3 baseball games in 90° heat this afternoon. Maybe I should continue my comments in the morning.

MA-MI said...

I also have a hibiscus plant and is flowering on my kitchen window from June to November every year. And your card is a perfect match with your plant. I love it!