Thursday, October 1, 2020

A Christmas Hello - SCC #117

 Happy October 1st!   It's time for Sparkles Christmas Challenge #117!  Our theme this month is "Vintage Christmas."

My card is vintage in the paper and sentiment though the card itself isn't exactly vintage.  


My paper is the Paper Studio "Old World Winter."  My sentiment is Flonz Christmas Poems.  I love the vintage look to this!  I cut it and framed it using Spellbinders Petite Ovals.  I had some crinkly ribbon I had made a few years ago and made my double bow with it.  Though it doesn't look like it in the picture, it actually matches really well.    

Time is flying toward Dec 25... got all your cards made?  If not, let us help inspire you and please play along with us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!

Have a blessed day!!

1 comment:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Gorgeous card, Debbie. I love that bow. hugs, Teresa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...