Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Love you to pizzas - TMS #578

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  I"ve got a fun card for you today... 


My paper is all from my scrap box.  My pizza and sentiment are Jillibean Soup stamp and die set.   

Here's our sketch... as you can see, I stretched it sideways. :)


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

6 comments:

Margreet said...

Lovely fun pizza and pretty papers.
xxx Margreet

Teresa Arsenault said...

How fun, cute and clever. This would brighten anyone's day. hugs, Teresa

Patti said...

This card just makes me smile so big Debbie!!! I love it!!

Melissa Craig said...

Your card stole a pizza my heart! It's so cute!!

Debi said...

Really cute card. I get the mushrooms and pepperoni, but not the gum drops? Hugs, Debi

Freubelmina said...

I love your lovely pizza Debbie jummie jummie!
Thank you for your sweet response On my blog.
Hugs Wilma xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...