Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Silver snowflake Christmas - TMS #576

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Time is flying, so I'm working on Christmas cards whenever I have a chance.  Here's one with this week's sketch...

I was searching for some red paper in my scrap box and came across this card with the front already embossed.  (I think it's Sizzix Snowflakes.)  My sentiment is Pink & Main Merry Christmas die.  My snowflakes are Sweet N Sassy Stamps Small Snowflakes.  The sentiment and snowflakes are cut from a silver paper.  Very pretty IRL!!  Here's a closeup so you see the shine a bit better...


Here's our fun sketch... can't wait to see what you do for the side element! :)



Challenges
...
Crafty Friends #146 - use more than one die (snowflakes and sentiment)
Sweet Stampin' - use your old stash (my card and paper are well over 5 yrs old!)
Cute Card Thursday #655 - use dies & punches
Krafty Chicks #528 - Christmas

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

9 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is beautiful. I love that embossing folder. hugs, Teresa

Patti said...

This turned out FABULOUS Debbie, I love the simple beautiful elegance of it!!

Lori Turner said...

Wonderful Christmas card! Thank you so much for playing along with our Christmas week over at Krafty Chicks Challenge oxoxoxoxo

Helen said...

Beautiful - a very elegant design.

Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Friends Challenge.

Helen x

Liz Williams said...

Thanks for selecting my card recently for your favorite card. Hope to do another challenge soon. I am liking the new slimline cards that are popping up everywhere! Yours is aa beauty!

Melissa Craig said...

What a great find in your scrap box! This card is stunning. Those silver snowflakes are IT!

Margreet said...

Great embossed background and those silver snowflakes look gorgeous.
xxx Margreet

Debi said...

Simply beautiful. Love the embossing folder. Debbie, You do realize that's not red, don't you? Hugs, Debi

Freubelmina said...

Nice snowflakes on your card with the lovely sketch Debbie.
Thanks for you’re sweet comment on my blog.
Hugs, Wilma xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...