Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Slimline birthday - TMS #575

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!

I'm joining the slimline trend today...


I don't have any slimline dies yet, but I have a trimmer, so I made a "tall" card.  

All of my paper was from my scrap box.  My flower is Hero Arts Mum Stem stamp and die.  My sentiment is from Sweet n Sassy Stamps Birthday Greetings.  I always have trouble getting sequins to stay on a card, so I just punched some tiny circles for the dot element at the bottom of our sketch...  


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!



8 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Wow. So gorgeous. hugs, Teresa

Patti said...

This is so pretty Debbie I really love that you made a slim light card!,

Margreet said...

Beautiful slimline card with a gorgeous flower.
xxx Margreet

Debi said...

Very pretty birthday card. The flower is wonderful. Great job!

Tammy L said...

Beautiful card! I love the slimline!

Freubelmina said...

I like your slimline model Debbie and I love the nice paper on the nice card.
Thank you for your sweet response on my blog xxx

Andrea W said...

So pretty! I like how you used the flower in the focal area and your paper choices are lovely.

Melissa Craig said...

Gorgeous slim line card - showcases the beautiful paper and the big bloom.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...