Sunday, November 1, 2020

NOEL - SCC #118

 Happy November 1st!  Only 54 days until Christmas!  If you're still making cards, come over and join us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge #118!  The theme this month is "Gold and/or Glitter." For my card, I went with the gold...


I used a black A2 card.  The gold paper is Canson Effects.  I cut a small panel of black with Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics and dry embossed it with Darice Crackle.  My "NOEL" is Xcut Noel Mini Die.  I added some sheer ribbon from my stash, tied it with a small bit of twine, and added the snowflake from the center of the "O."   

The gold paper has a bit of shimmer that is really pretty IRL! 


This card is so much better IRL, and it was pretty simple to make, so this might be one to "mass produce" this year since with our move and working a lot, I'm still way behind in my cards.  And... there's a very real possibility some friends just might get a purchased card this year.  :O

Please come play along at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!   

 Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

3 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Very elegant.

Debbie said...

Hi Debbie, such a sophisticated and stunning card. I love it xx hugs xx

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a beautiful card! The gold and black design is so elegant 😀. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...