Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Snowflakes - TMS #579

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  The temps have been getting below freezing here at night, so I'm ready for snow!  I've heard we don't tend to get a lot here, so I have to create some of my own. ;) 

My paper is Echo Park Christmas.  My snowflake is Darice Large Snowflake die.  My sentiment is Raisin Boat Holiday Wishes.  

Here's our fun sketch for the week...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

7 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Gorgeous card.

Melissa Craig said...

Beautiful card! I love the woodgrain paper and that snowflake is awesome!

Debi said...

I've never heard of raisin boat. That's such a cute sentiment! Lovely card! Debi

Margreet said...

I'm in love with your snowflake!
xxx Margreet

Patti said...

This is such a pretty, classy & contemporary Christmas card Debbie!!!

Andrea W said...

The snowflake and woodgrain are wonderful together. I hope you get some snow. We don't get much here either but I always enjoy it when we do.❄❄❄

Freubelmina said...

Hi Debbi, what an amazing beautiful snowflake is showing off on your beautiful card.
A nice rendition of the sketch. Kind regards, Wilma xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...