Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Birthday wishes - TMS #590

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Here's my quick and easy, but still nice, birthday card...


My paper is from my scrap box.  (I'm really, really trying to use what I have rather than buying more even though buying new paper is so much fun!!! LOL)  My sentiment is from Raisin Boat's You Said It! and is heat embossed.  My flower is Tim Holtz Small Tattered Flowers, and the brad is from my stash.  

This week, we are revisiting Margreet's favorite from last year.  Sometimes I take a little (or a lot of) poetic license with the sketches, but I followed this one very closely...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

7 comments:

Patti said...

This is so nice - I LOVE that flower and the extra layer is a nice touch too!

Margreet said...

Lovely take on my favorite sketch, Debbie. You have used a beautiful flower as eyecatcher.
xxx Margreet

Freubelmina said...

What a nice take on the lovely sketch Debbie...I like the paper but most of all I like the cute flower.
Thank you for your sweet response on my blog.
Hugs, Wilma xx

Debi said...

It's always nice to have a quicky sketch when you need a card in a hurry! Your card is lovely. Feel better! Debi

Andrea W said...

The polka dot paper is fun and I love the layered flower. Very pretty!

Melissa Craig said...

I love this paper - there is just something about polka dots that just makes me happy. The flower is really pretty and just finishes this nice and easy note card.

Shirley-Anne said...

Your take on the sketch is beautiful The colours coordinate well .