Saturday, July 2, 2011

Red, White, and Blue LO's

We always have a picnic at our house on July 4th and invite our whole church family.  It is so much fun and I love to scrap the pics (when I remember to bring the camera out!!)!
This year, I am trying to scrap our year as we go.  I'm a little behind in that but these pages will help... they are for July 4th so all I need to do is put the pics in after that day.  

Challenges...
Fantabulous Cricut - use red, white, and blue
Celebrate the Occasion - July 4th: use red, white, and blue
Sketchy Thursdays - sketch (I did both pages of the sketch)







What I used:
~DCWV paper
~Kraft paper frames
~stars welded in MTC
~2011 from Stone Script
~Labels for journaling Nestabilities
~hemp, flower, beads, and brads from my stash

Thanks for looking!!!

8 comments:

Adrian said...

Very nice, LO! Thanks for playing @ CTO!

girlia said...

Pretty LO. Thanks for playing along with us at CTO

Evanna said...

GREAT LO!! Thanks for sharing it with us at FCCB this week!!

Kate said...

Great layout! The paper combinations are super and I especially like the star borders.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Melissa said...

Wow, you did a wonderful job on your L/O, very nicely done, thanks so much for Celebrating the Occasion with us!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Love how you used the Kraft paper with your red, white and blue, really great LO! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is FAB!! I loveeeeeeeeee all the stars! Thanks sooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sara said...

beautiful layout :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...