Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Belated birthday card

I really should make a lot of this kind of card!!  I remember birthdays but can't seem to get cards in the mail soon enough to be on time!  :(

This card is for Birthday Sundaes Challenge.  I wanted to make a criss-cross card for last week's challenge but didn't get it done, so I made one for this week's "belated birthday card" challenge.

 The front says, "A little birdie told me you were having a birthday...
and the inside says, "...he just told me a little late.  Happy Belated Birthday!"

~J's textured mulberry and ivory cardstock
~g.c.d studios paper "Eye Candy"
~Hampton Art stamp
~American Crafts markers
~Paper Studio adhesive pearls
~EKSuccess ribbon
~computer generated sentiment

Thanks for looking!!!!

6 comments:

Nita said...

Gorgeous paper! And I love the sentiment. What a great card Debbie! :)
Nita

:: Samantha KT :: said...

First off, thank you for the kind comments on my blog! Secondly, I love all the elements and colours on your card! Great idea to use the criss-cross card from last week's challenge!
Thanks for playing in this week's Birthday Sundaes challenge!

Samantha
hooliewoodcreations.blogspot.com

Tracey said...

Debbie, your card is so pretty....love the pattern paper and colours. Enjoyed seeing your criss cross card:)
Thanks 4 joining us at Birthday Sundaes:)

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

This is beautiful Debbie! Way to combine the two challenges! I love the colors and the image is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Birthday Sundaes!
Amber

Notes by Nina said...

Wow, this is fabulous. Love the DP and all the details you added.

Kristie W. said...

I love how you combined both challenges! Very pretty card :) Thank you for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...