Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Digital stamp Christmas card

Wow!  Time is flying and I did not get a Christmas card done every week as I had planned.  So... either not many family and friends will get a card... or I'd better get to work!!   I'd better get to work!

This one is for this week's jingle belles prompt... 'use at least one digital stamp or element'   I really like digi stamps but just need to work on my 'coloring.'





~digi stamp from Waltzing Mouse Stamps  (a freebie!)
~Allegro Cuttlebug folder
~Offray ribbon
~Prima ornament
~MME stamp

Thanks for looking!!!

5 comments:

Nita said...

Debbie this is gorgeous! I love that image, and I really, really like how you paired it with that embossing folder. :)
Nita

P.S. Your colouring is lovely. :)

SmilynStef said...

Love the musical background and her pretty little holly leaf hat ... so glad you joined our digi-fun at Jingle Belles.

lauren bergold said...

i cannot imagine why you think you have to "work on" your coloring--this looks totally ♥FABULOUS♥ to me, but by all means, keep on making awesome hybrid holiday cards!!! :)

Tracey said...

So pretty......the embossing looks great! I love digi stamps, your colouring is really good:)

Notes by Nina said...

Very pretty, what a lovely image and you coloured it nicely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...