Friday, October 7, 2011

"HOO"s having a birthday?

Challenges have been asking for owls in projects lately, so I made a card but first, take a look at the pic my mother took this spring near their cottage...


How cool is that??  She said he just sat there, posing nicely. :)

Now, for my owl.  This is a birthday card for 3 challenges...
~Birthday Sundaes - ribbon (and birthday wording, as always)
~Opus Gluei - owl
~Tacky Tuesday - owl and "hoo"






~4x9 Kraft paper card
~owl from Sentimentals at 3 1/2"
~"HOO" from AK (it is really 'whooo' but I trimmed it)
~I computer generated the rest of the sentiment
~MS ribbon
~Recollections 'Charming' DSP
~pop dots and gel pen for doodling

Thanks for stopping by!!!

5 comments:

Jana said...

Darling card. Love that owl. Perfect colors. Thanks so much for playing along with us at OPUS GLUEI.

Kimberly J. said...

Aww this is awesome!! I love the colors!!! :)
Thanks for joining us this week at Birthday Sundaes!!

Angie T. said...

I love the owl of this card...Found you from the Tacky Tuesday post. :) Great card. Love the ribbon, too.

Rosemary said...

This is really cute! I'm sorry it took me so long to get over to tell you how much I like the card, perhaps I should be saying - WHOOOOOO's sorry they're late? Love the sweetness of this card and the colors (great mix of patterns too)!

Thank you for checking us out at Opus Gluei and participating with us on this challenge, hope you come back and play some more!

Electra said...

Yeah, I'm late too, along with my buddie Rosemary, but that doesn't lessen how great this card is-love the owl! Thanks for playing along with us at Opus Gluei, we're usually a bit more organized. lol!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...