Thursday, February 2, 2012

Best friend card

Wow!  I'm getting this card done at the last minute for a couple of challenges.  It's a best friend card and hopefully, it will be in the mail to my best friend in just a couple of days.

I saw this digi stamp on someone's card and had to have it!  I got it from Stretch n Bubbles just before they closed in December.

Challenges...
Clearly Inspired Challenge #44 -pastels
Card Crafter's Circle #7 - friendship

the 'blue' is really a little more teal -- I don't like cloudy days!


~MME fine and dandy dsp
~digi from Stretch n Bubbles
~button and ribbon from stash
*see my 'ribbon'???  I cut the dsp from the bottom and that is the little band of the other side showing.  :)  I'm sneaky! :)

Thanks for stopping by!!!  I hope to get some time in my craft room this weekend... I got some new Nesties and an embossing plate in the mail this week!  Gotta love eBay! :)

6 comments:

Grandma Bonnie said...

Debbie, i love your cute little owls and sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Card Crafter's Circle!

Jennifer said...

These owl are so cute! Love your layout! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

Pauline said...

Hi Debbie! I love this to bits! I love the stripes and the colour scheme, but especially the image! SNB has a special place in my heart as I was on the Design Team for it's lifetime. Thanks for sharing with us at the Card Crafter's Circle!
hugs and blessings,
Pauline

Kathy D. said...

cute paper. And love that saying! how fun.

Thanks for playing with us at Clearly Inspired Challenge #44. Hope to see you again as a new challenge was posted today!

Cindy Beland said...

Your card is BEAUTIFUL,AWESOME job with it!I LOVE the sweet image,TOO CUTE!Have a great weekend!:)

Notes by Nina said...

Debbie this is fantastic, I love the image and the sentiment is perfect. Love the papers you used too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...