Thursday, February 16, 2012

CAS sympathy cards

Unfortunately, this week I need several sympathy cards.  This is a type of card I don't just make to have on hand, though I probably should.   Not  my favorite to make!  There were 2 deaths this week that are related to 6 families with ties to our church.  So I need to make a few more.   There is sorrow, but not "as others which have no hope."  Their loved ones are with Jesus!

I'd been looking at clean&simple stamping's sketch 177 and when I heard of the deaths, it immediately came to mind.  

The inside says "Our caring thoughts are with you during this difficult time"

 

They are 4 1/4" square.

~Floral Fantasy and Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folders.
~DCWV Hippie Chick colored cardstock
~Clear Dollar stamps

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

AWESOME with all this pretty cards!:)

Jennifer said...

I love the exquisite simplicity of these cards. I'm so sorry that these are needed for such comfort.

Anne-Marie said...

Debbie, I don't have any of this type of card, either, and heard just today that a dear friend has lost her husband, after a very long illness. Your beautiful cards have inspired me....they are perfect for this event.

Karen H said...

I am so sorry that these were needed, but you did a beautiful job on them. Simple, gorgeous, and comforting. I know these will help them during this difficult time... you are a blessing. :)

Hugs and blessings!
http://kaleidoscopicsparkles.blogspot.com

Marie said...

Beautiful CAS sympathy cards. I am sure they will comfort those that receive them. Love this style of card.

Jennifer said...

Dear Debbie, I've just sent you a blog award! You inspire me!
http://cubbycrafts.blogspot.com/2012/02/liebster-blog-award.html

Lisa Lara said...

Sorry for the losses in your church family Debbie. I just love these cards. The layout is fantastic.

Notes by Nina said...

Sorry to hear these will be needed, they are lovely and will be appreciated.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...