Friday, May 11, 2012

Mother's Day card #2

I did have time to make 2 cards this afternoon, so here is the second one.  When I saw the sketch, I was not sure what to do, but once I started, it all came together quickly.  Now I just LOVE the sketch!! :)  It was really fun to work with!

Challenge...
iSpy Sketches: ISSC15 - sketch

~K&Co dsp
~Paper Studio cardstock
~rubber sentiment stamp *it's the only Mother's Day stamp I have so you may see it a lot since our printer is still acting up so I can't even computer generate or use a digi!  Grrr!
~Stampendous embossing powder
~Flora Doodles flowers
~ribbon from stash

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

This is so pretty! Love the layout and your flourish paper. Great ribbon to!

Glenda Atkins said...

Oh I really like this one too, great job!

Vickie Z said...

Pretty card! Yep, the sketch can seem intimidating at first but, actually pretty easy to work with!! Thanks for playing at I Spy!

Notes by Nina said...

Very pretty, I love the papers you used with this one.

Kim Teasdale said...

Very pretty card! Glad that you tried your hand at our funky sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at iSpy Sketches!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...