Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas to you!!!


I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas!!!
I hope and pray you have a wonderful day with your family and friends celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ!!

Today, I am with my family, and we are sharing Christmas with my parents, sisters, niece and nephew!!

But it is Tuesday and that means time for a Tuesday Morning Sketch!!  This is sketch #178, but we have no sketch!!  8-O    Today, it is an "anything goes" challenge.  But it is also a judged challenge, and the twist is that we are asking for you to try a new technique to do something that will challenge you!  You know... use the new paper crafting supplies and/or toys you got today!! :)  We are asking you to challenge yourself and bring your A-game!!!

Melissa is sponsoring this challenge and the winner will receive a package of goodies!  I can guarantee it will be fantastic!

Here is my project...  I made a calendar and used my Bind-it-all.   This project certainly was a challenge for me! 


 I used the 2013 Mini Calendars from Daydream Designs.

There are 6 pages each with a month on both sides.  It goes from Jan to June, then the other side is July to Dec. (Except for the one page I got mixed up!  Oops!!)

 I embellished each page a little bit. 

This is the second side.

~Basic Gray "Recess" paper
~chipboard base
~MME Lost & Found
~Spellbinders Labels Four, Fleur de Lis Squares, Doodle Parts
~Memento Tuxedo Black and Lady Bug
~Daydream Designs 2012 Mini Calendars

So get your game on, challenge yourself, and share something wonderful with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!!

14 comments:

Angela said...

Beautifully done calendar! I always thought the Bind It All looked like a lot of fun...love what you have done with it. Merry Christmas to you!

Vicki said...

I really like your calendar Debbie. You did a good job on binding it. I have one but have never used it. Ugh!

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous calendar, Debbie!! I love the design and papers you used!! I hope you and your family had a wonderful, happy, blessed Christmas :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Diane Noble said...

Love your calendar format, Debbie. Really like the permanent background and flipping calendar pages. I will have to CASE this project,cause I still need to make one for my hubby's desk at work. Wonderful inspiration!

Glenda Atkins said...

Oh my goodness, this is fabulous, love the idea and how it looks. Great job and nice to know others can make errors on a page when working with calendars:O)
hugs
Glenda

Jessi Fogan said...

Beautiful, Debbie! I love how it's bound with the two sides :) Hope you travelled safely!

Dawn said...

Beautiful calendar Debbie! Love the DP you used. Hope you had a merry Christmas.

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Wonderful thing, Debbie! Love the paper combination and idea of making it two sided! Happy New Year!

Patti said...

How neat your calendar is, I hope I follow your inspiration and use my Bind it All soon. Your calendar pages are so pretty I think they would make a great blog header...just maybe too much trouble switching it out every month though.

Traci M said...

Love your desk calendar, Debbie! I have never attempted a calendar or using the bind it all, I think it looks a little complicated to me. Too bad we can't all get together for show-and-tell! You did a great job on it, love the rustic pages and embellishments. Wishing you a wonderful and blessed New Year!

Kate said...

Ohhh, this is fabulous, Debbie! I love the earth tones that you've used for this project! And how wonderful that you can admire it all year long! (And, with only one month showing at a time, nobody will ever notice the mix-up!!)

Stephanie said...

Debbie, I love your calendar. I am going to have to try this for myself. What a great idea to have it two sided. Thanks for sharing!!

Melissa Craig said...

You have to tell me how you made this calendar. So cute!

Helen said...

Gorgeous calendar! I love how the calendar is to the side instead of centered. Very cool idea. I might just have to do this one sometime soon! Have a wonderful day! ~H

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...