Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Puppy Love - TMS #191


Tuesday has come again!  Each week seems to fly by a little faster than the last.  I'm sorry that I have not posted since last Tuesday!  Our week was different than normal.  (Aren't they all??!?)  I did find some time in my craft room to make a b'day card for my DD, but I didn't even have time to post about it!!  We made a quick trip to PA to see "Noah" at Sight and Sound!  It was wonderful!!

Maybe this week will be "normal"! HA!  But anyway, I'm glad it's Tuesday... time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!! 

This week, our very own team member Jessi is sponsoring!   She makes wonderful crocheted mats!!!  She supplied the team with mats, and we created using her sketch.  I don't crochet (it's on my list of things to learn someday!) so this was new and great fun for me!!     

The prize is awesome!!  *18 of Jessie's crocheted mats of your choice*  Wow!!!

Here's her fun sketch...

Here's my card... I stretched the sketch and used ribbon rather than washi tape.  I tried washi on my initial card, but I wasn't happy with the results, and all my efforts ended up in the trash can!!  :(  So i went with ribbon...


Supplies...
~beautiful crocheted mat from Jessi
~Doodle Pantry Puppy Presents pre-colored digi and sentiment
~Spellbinders Circles
~Kraft cardstock
~DCWV The Pets Stack dp
~ribbon scraps

Challenge...
Wags n Whiskers #100 - friendship

Don't forget to check out my talented teammates creations...

Angela
Bonnie  
Melissa

We'd love to have you come play along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

15 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

This is so awesome, Debbie :) The ribbon is perfect - I know I designed the dratted thing, but I couldn't make the washi work on my first 2 attempts either! lol I love that DP puppy - I have that set too & have to play with it :)

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a fabulous card for a friend! Love the crochet mat too! Thanks for joining us at Wags 'n Whiskers hugs Susan x

Amy Johnson said...

Such a cute image and card. And I love that paper...I have it my own collection!

Lisa said...

I love this!! That doggie is so adorable!! The background paper is so fun!! What an awesome card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Angela said...

So cute, Debbie...love that DP, it is perfect!

Peanut said...

Too cute! Love the doggie and the dp. I'm going to play along to get my paws on Jessi's mats!

Kate said...

Great take on the sketch, Debbie! I love your fun pup image - and the sentiment is just perfect with it!

Crocheting is on my "to-do" list too. Like you, I just need to find time!!

Jenée said...

Such a cute card. The little image made me smile, and you've used the sketch and doily to perfection. Really like this.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

It's darling and I have yet to master that strange tape that is the rave. I love the elongate card and darling paper to go along with the puppy. haha... I posted my doggie today.

Laura said...

This is adorable Debbie! LOVE the stretched layout!

♥Gemma♥ said...

Fantastic friendship card and thank you for joining us at Wags n Whiskers for the recent challenge and good luck :)
hugs and xxx
Gemma

♥Gemma♥ said...

Fantastic friendship card and thank you for joining us at Wags n Whiskers for the recent challenge and good luck :)
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Dawn Frost said...

Debbie I love the long narrow card and totally gorgeous crocheted mat!

Grandma Bonnie said...

I love this cute skinny card..it's so awesome..and the image makes me so smile!

Melissa Craig said...

I love the long card format. Very cute card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...