Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tuesday Morning Sketches #199


Wow!  Tuesdays seem to come around so quickly!!  I guess that means I'm old since time seems to be flying by for me! :/

But I am glad when Tuesday comes because that means Tuesday Morning Sketches!!   This week our sponsor is Stamp Fairy.

Here's our awesome sketch by Melissa...


I turned the sketch on it's side for my card...


I just LOVE embossing!!  See last night's post to see how much I love it!! :)

I have to say that I was very excited with the end result!!  I'm watching videos to improve my coloring, and I think it might be helping because I was very happy with this image!!  
~The paper is all scraps! :)  (I think I could create until 2053 with all the scraps I have!!)   
~My image is Linda Spring 2 from Stamp Fairy.  
~I used Cuttlebug Swiss Dots, Darice Lace border, and Darice Large Petal embossing folders.  
~I didn't put any sentiment on the front so that I can use it for a note card, birthday card, or whatever I wish.

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the rest of our DT...

Angela
Bonnie  
Melissa

We'd love to have you come over and play with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

16 comments:

Jenée said...

Debbie, this is so wonderful. I like the way you embossed the DP, and the colors are yummy. Your coloring is super (I need a list of those videos you are watching to watch myself!). All around, this is just one super card!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Adorable! Love that sweet teddy and your coloring looks fabulous. The embossing is so pretty on the patterned paper, I never think to do that! Will have to give it a try!

Angela said...

Adorable! Love how you have embossed the DP...great idea!

Jeannie said...

Sooooo super cute and such a happy little bear!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie
Dragonfly Journeys

Anne-Marie said...

That's a gorgeous effect with the embossed paper, and you should be proud indeed of that little bear....he's coloured beautifully...and I really like the way you turned the sketch...lovely creation!

Lisa said...

This is just gorgeous!! The image is so sweet!! The embossing is fabulous!! Love the colors and papers!! What an awesome card my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karen Letchworth said...

This is just SO adorable, Debbie. Love it!
Karen

Amy Johnson said...

Such a super cute card!

Sherrie K. said...

Debbie, your card is awesome! THe image is so sweet and you colored it perfectly!
Sherrie K

Jessi Fogan said...

SO CUTE! The little gingham bow is such a perfect touch :)

Glenda Atkins said...

Love, love the colours on this card and the background papers are delightful Debbie. Love the sweet image too! Fab card!
hugs
Glenda

Marie said...

LOVE how you combined the different embossing folders, Debbie. You are just soooo creative!

Peanut said...

Could you have made it any cuter?! Guess not. Love love love this darling little card.

Kristine said...

awww... so PRETTY! Love how you embossed the designer paper bg and the image is adorable. :)

Heather said...

I love my embossing folders and I like how you used them in your card design. Love the colors and you are doing a great job with your coloring.

Kate said...

This is darling!! You have every right to be happy with that colouring you've done... It's perfect! I love the sweet little face on the bear.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...