Friday, July 5, 2013

Doodle Pantry COLOR releases


I hope all my American family and friends had a wonderful Independence Day!  My husband is a pastor and a few years ago we started having a picnic at our house for our church family.  We had a bit smaller crowd that usual yesterday with just under 80 folk here.  It was hot and humid but we had a great time!!

There are some more "new" products for you over at Doodle Pantry!!  Laurie has colored some more older products.   These are fantastic for getting your projects done quickly!!!  And she has added a great digi paper pack!!

My card uses Orange & Cherries Color plus



Great set!!

I cut my image with Spellbinders Fleur de Lis.  My BG paper is from fancy pants "summer's end."  I embossed a piece of vellum with Swiss Dots and used Fiskars Threading Water border punch on it, added a bit of ribbon and a small bow to finish it off.

Be sure to visit Doodle Pantry to see these additions!! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

11 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Fabulous card! So excited the pre-colored are available...Wonderful!

Lisa said...

This is adorable!! I love the colors and the embossing!! Wow - 80 people for a picnic??!! I bet it was awesome!! Happy Friday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Such a colorful, happy card! Love the Spellbinder die you used for your mat - very pretty! Wow...80 people at a picnic!!

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful Debbie, love the die cut frame and the dry embossing on half of the paper.
Hugs
Glenda

Amy Johnson said...

Very pretty card!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow! The colors on this are fabulous. Love the pop of blue and your great layout.

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love that background with the yummy looking oranges - fabulous Doodle Pantry sentiment too!

Jessi Fogan said...

80! WOW! That is a wonderful tradition to build.
I love how you added the ribbon corner - and the pops of blue are so perfect!

Kate said...

Gulp!! 80 people is a lot!! We have about 40 when we host my husband's side of the family for Christmas and I know how much work that is. You must have been run off your feet - but blessed to have been able to accommodate so many. How fun!!

Your card is so bright and cheerful, Debbie! Your touches of blue are just perfect with the image's shadow. I love the fun sentiment too!

Peanut said...

Love the colours on this one - so bright and cheerful and totally summery!

Dawn Frost said...

I love how you did the background where its 1/2 embossed! Great technique, I've got to remember to use it lol!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...