Friday, July 19, 2013

Flashback Friday at McMahon Five Designs


Happy Friday to you!  Are you hot enough??  Don't you just want to slap the person that asks that stupid question?!?   

Today is Flashback Friday at McMahon Five Designs.  We are creating with previous releases to remind you of all the wonderful products available in the store!


I used my Nesties, 'lace' embossing folder, and the DP is DCWV 'Mariposa'

I created with Birds in Spring - Colored...



My sentiment is from the Well Wishes set...


My post is short today because I need to make a couple of grad gifts for today and tomorrow!  No, I don't procrastinate much! :o

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  Keep cool!

8 comments:

Donna said...

Debbie, this is gorgeous! Love the DP with the image. Just perfect!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh Debbie! This is GORGEOUS!!!

Lisa said...

This is just gorgeous!! I love the image and colors!! What a fabulous card!! Happy Friday my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kristine said...

Debbie, this is fabulous!! I love the colors and papers and texture... it's really nice with that sentiment too! *Ü*

Amy Johnson said...

What a pretty image and card.

Yes, I'm hot enough. But our heat wave ends today. In the 70's tomorrow. Yeah!

Glenda Atkins said...

Very beautiful Debbie, love those colours, the papers and the wonderful image! Love how you placed the sentiment!
hugs
Glenda

Kate said...

This is such a pretty card!! I love the colour scheme and I LOVE the look of the layered paper in the same colour. I've got to remember that! The effect is gorgeous with the punching!

Peanut said...

Love this card...so elegant. What a pretty image and the embossed detail is such a special touch. SO very beautiful.
xxx Asha
Sunny Summer Crafts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...