Saturday, July 13, 2013

It's still "party time" at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!


Happy Saturday to you!!  I hope you've visited Tuesday Morning Sketches this week during our 4th birthday party!!  If not, you still have time!  This week, we have 4 sketches and 7 sponsors!   That means you can enter 4 times and we're picking 7 random winners!!!  

I made 2 cards and posted on Tuesday, but I wanted to play with my sketch that was included!!  It's upper right...


This time of year, I need grad cards, so that's what I made...



Supplies...
~"Congratulations to ewe" image and sentiment from Bugaboo
~DP is Authentique "Journey"
~Spellbinders Postage Stamp
~Flora Doodle flowers

Thanks for stopping by!!  Please come and play this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!  You have until tomorrow night...  the link closes Sunday at 8 PM eastern. 

8 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

Such a super cute grad card!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Great layout and precious image -- fun grad card Debbie! Yummy colors too!

Glenda Atkins said...

Delightful grad card, love the blue and cream together and the Bugaboo image is a riot!
hugs
glenda!

Lisa said...

This is absolutely adorable, Debbie!! The image is too cute!! It makes me smile!! The sentiment is perfect!! Love this!! Happy Sunday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Peanut said...

Aaaw! That image is so adorable! Love the dp.

Cheryl said...

Oh how cute! I have that little ewe in a Christmas stamp. I love it!

Jessi Fogan said...

I love that postage frame! And you know I'm a sucker for a fun pun :)

Kate said...

Ohhh, here's the sweet little lamb again! It's fun to see your take on your own sketch. Your card looks fabulous - and the royal blue is just perfect for a grad card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...