Friday, September 13, 2013

Flashback Friday at M5D


Happy Friday to you!  Today is Flashback Friday at McMahon Five Designs.  Flashback means we are showcasing some older releases to show off the great digis in the store!!  

I love the image I chose!!  This little snowman is super cute!!


This set is by Studio 313 called "You Warm My Heart" and is available in either JPG or PNG.  This was colored with Spectrum Noir markers.  I embossed my red cardstock with a Sizzix snowflake embossing folder.  The large Kraft frame was cut using Spellbinders Postage Stamp, as well as the sentiment.  I inked the edges with white ink.   A little baker's twine and it was all done!

 

Cute, cute little guy, don't you think?  Please visit the M5D BLOG to see my DT sisters' creations!! **All of the showcased images are on sale!!!  :)


2 comments:

Danielle said...

What an adorable winter card... Love how you colored him and the postage stamp die cut!

Glenda Atkins said...

Love this winter card and the focus on the kraft colour, it is a beautiful combo!
hugs
Glenda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...