Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Hoppy Birthday! -TMS #231


Happy Tuesday to you!!  It's time for our Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge!!   Welcome to our first challenge of 2014!

For the next few weeks at TMS, we are revisiting the DT's favorite sketches from the past year.  Let me tell you, it's hard to pick just one!!  When I first started card making, I found it difficult to follow a sketch.  Now, I love them!!


My paper is DCWV All About Boys.  I distressed and inked the edges.

 Angela chose this week's sketch.  It was from challenge #190 that we played on March 19/13. 


Our sponsor this week is Deedee's Digis now available through Diane's Daydream Designs


My image and sentiment are from Oh, Hoppy Day.  Isn't this a fun set??


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the rest of our DT...

Angela
Bonnie  
Melissa

We'd love to have you come and play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!! 



13 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

What a cute card! I love that kangaroo!

Jenée said...

Super card. Great use of the colours and the adorable roo!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, how cute!! The kangaroo is adorable!! Love the fun papers!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is adorable, Debbie. I really like that you inked your patterned papers too. I love details like that.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my cuteness! LOVE that darling little kangaroo and the fun papers you used. This is a great layout also - toooo cute!

Donna said...

What a great card to brighten anyone's day. Love the sketch and you really nailed it. And that kangaroo is adorable. Hope you are having a hoppy day! I am still willing to send you snow. I think we have more coming tomorrow night. At least it's above 0 today. Brrr!

Sherrie K. said...

What a fun sketch! Your take on it is perfect! Such an adorable image and fun papers! Love it Debbie!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K

Kris B said...

Such a fun birthday card! Love the papers you used! Wonderful coloring!

Notes by Nina said...

Lovely card Debbie, I love these fun papers with the happy colours and the image is so cute.

Glenda Atkins said...

Cute, fun card Debbie, the little kangaroo is adorable and I love the papers you used.
hugs
Glenda

Peanut said...

Super cute card! How adorable is that kangaroo.

Carol L said...

Aww, how cute is that happy hopper?! I love those cheerful, happy designer papers you chose too! This just makes me smile ;)

Jessi Fogan said...

Totally adorable! I used to find it hard to use sketches too...look at us now. Crazy!! Love the colours you used on your card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...