Monday, January 6, 2014

"Miss you" card + my "resolution"


In a post that I read last week, the blogger said she was going to use scraps all month.  I could probably do that for a year (or 2 or 5!!) and am going to try to go through my scraps and coordinate them and begin to use some of them.  I also have a bunch of digital images printed and waiting to be used.   I am going to TRY to use up scraps plus the images already printed.  

That's how this card came to be.  I printed this image a few weeks ago.  Finally colored it last night and made the card this evening.   *I must confess that I did not use scraps!  Oops!!  Already broke my resolution!!  LOL


My image is A Scottish Castle from Delicious Doodles.   I LOVE Delicious Doodle scenes!!  I colored it with my Spectrum Noir markers.  The sentiment is TPC Studios cut with Spellbinders Labels Four.  My DP is 7 Gypsies "Venice."  The flowers are Flora Doodles.

Challenges...
Delicious Doodles Challenge #69 - layer up
Mojo Monday 327 - sketch
Digi Sketch Challenge - sketch and/or "say it with flowers"

Thanks for stopping by and try to stay warm this week!!  Our temp is diving about 40 degrees by tomorrow.  Brrr!! 

6 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

Such a stunning image! I love it!
Stay warm!

Teresa Arsenault said...

W0ow. That castle image certainly is delicious. I love that checkered paper and your design is just fab.
Hugs,
Teresa

Patti said...

Amazing! I love your coloring : )

Kris B said...

What a gorgeous image! Your coloring is amazing!

Peanut said...

Wow! Gorgeous card, Debbie and flawless colouring!

Unknown said...

WOW, stunning card Debbie, just love this image and you have coloured it beautifully, thank you for sharing with us at Delicious Doodles, this week, best of luck xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...