Saturday, June 14, 2014

"Because I Care"


I've got a fairly simple but pretty card to send a friend who needs a bit of encouragement.

 

My image is Daffodil & Sweet Pea COLOR Plus from Doodle Pantry.   This card was one of several I made for a friend who loves "modern" communication like FB and texting but wants to get back to sending hand written notes from the heart. 


Challenges...
Pile It On #23 - use patterned paper
Sentimental Sunday #210 - anything goes plus sentiment
Lexi's Creations #118 - for a friend 
Word Art Wednesday #136 - anything goes (Scripture or uplifting sentiment)
Sister Act Card Challenge #61 - anything goes

Thanks for stopping by and have  blessed day!!!

10 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Beautiful card for your friend Debbie.
Thanks for joining in the challenge at Lexis, hope to see you again! Good Luck hugs Susan

Unknown said...

I really like the pearls and embossed pattern paper. This is so creative, especially the color combo and layout. Thank you for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. God Bless You!
Carole Robb Bisson

Unknown said...

this is very beautiful thanks for joining us at sister act this week and good luck
hugs Tonnie DT

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the beautiful image and the papers!! This will definitely cheer up your friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is beautiful. I love the embossed patterned paper and the soft colours.
blessing hugs,
Teresa

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Debbie, beautiful card for your friend - I totally agree it's just love in an envelope!! =)
Hugs, Sarah

julie_woolston said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Lexis Creations.
Hugs Julie xxx

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Debbie! I hope this finds you well. I always greatly enjoy your art and having you play along with us. Last night, my Daddy went to be with the Lord after his struggle with colon cancer, and just seeing all these gorgeous cards today that people like you have shared in our challenge gives me SUCH joy. I appreciate your participation very much, and I would appreciate your prayers as we travel to Minnesota for his funeral. You are a blessing to me, and I thank you SO MUCH for playing along with us.
Hugs,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Lola said...

I truly see the modern connection. Very cute! I know she will appreciate it.

Dawn Frost said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE that background Debbie, gorgeous! What background folder and paper did you use? Beautiful flowers and layout.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...