Sunday, November 30, 2014

Joy!


Quick post because I'm getting my card in at the last minute for From The Heart Stamps' November Stamp of the Month Challenge.  But I made it! :)



The image is the Digital Stamp of the Month... Angel Joy (Faithful Friends).  It is soooo cute!  My DP is Paper Studio, the image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers and cut out with Spellbinders Circles and Scalloped Circles, and the bow is from a bit of ribbon from my stash.  

Challenges...
FTHS November Stamp of the Month Challenge - must use Nov image
Sister Act #85 - anything goes

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

1 comment:

Imke said...

Debbie, this is very sweet. I like the soft Colors and your layout.

Thanks for joining our SOTM November Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...