Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Tuesday Morning Sketches #277


Happy Tuesday to you!!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!!  In a couple of days, many of us will be overeating at our Thanksgiving dinner, but I hope you take time to be thankful to God for all His wonderful blessings!!  I'm so thankful that my parents are here with us this week.  (They had Thanksgiving last month, so they are getting turkey overload this year!)  I'm also thankful for one of my blessings who will be celebrating his birthday on Thursday.  Our son will be 13 years old!  (It will be "official" -- I will have my fourth teenager) I'm so thankful for him!


Be thankful!  But my card is a Christmas card. :)  My DP is Basic Grey 12x12 Wassail that I got a couple of years ago and LOVED!  I thought I had used it all, but I was going through my paper and was excited to find a few stray pieces that I put straight to work!! 



Our sponsor this week is Dies R Us.  They have a wonderful selection of dies from so many different companies.  I wish I could win this week! LOL  After embossing folders, dies are my next love. ♥


Nina created our wonderful sketch for this week... 


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the rest of our DT...

Jenee 
Melissa
Nina

We'd love to have you come and play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
 

3 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Elegant design with a vintage feel.

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh, I loved this paper too! Score :) Happy THanksgiving, Debbie, and happy birthday to your youngest (4 teens! Wow!)

Melissa Craig said...

Me, too! I want to win this prize. LOL I hope you enjoyed Thanksgiving and Happy Birthday to your son. Your card is lovely. I like that paper a lot. Nicely done Debbie.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...