Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Hello - TMS #311


Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!! 

Today I have a simple "hello" card for you...



Our sponsor this week is Sherri Baldy Designs.  I absolutely LOVE the huge eyes of her "My Besties" images!!  Thank you so much, Sherri, for providing images for the DT to play with!!   I used Image 801 - Cutie Pie Olivia.  She is colored with my Spectrum Noir markers, inked with TH "tea dye" distress ink, and cut out with Spellbinders Petite Ovals. 



 
This week's sketch was designed by Kris and is another one that you can keep CAS or embellish to your heart's desire!


 
Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Jenee
Jessi
Kris
Melissa
Nina

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

6 comments:

Jenée said...

Beautiful card. I so like what you've done with the image -- beautifully colored -- and the orange is a fun, festive color. Great work (as always)!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Smashing design and image. I love that you stitched on your paper pieces.
Hugs,
Teresa

Donna said...

I just love those big eyed cuties from Besties. Great card and wonderful take on the sketch. I'm already working on my card for the week. TFS.

Kris B said...

Such a sweet card Debbie! Love how you've colored her! Great colors and patterns!

Melissa Craig said...

I love the colors Debbie, they are so bright and vibrant. Gorgeous card!

Jessi Fogan said...

Absolutely precious! I love your colouring - those bright colours are perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...