Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Ewe are the sweetest thing!


I'm having fun making cards with my DD in mind.  In this day with texting and emails, handwritten notes are few and far between for most people, but I'm sending her notes because I remember how eagerly I watched my mailbox for letters from home when I was in college! 


I've used Doodle Pantry's Lucky Lamb for this card.  The DP is Crate Paper "Pretty Party."  I used Spellbinders Classic Ovals and Labels Eighteen.  The EF is Darice "Dots."  Everything was inked with TH tea dye.  My ribbon is seam binding.  I bought a roll and now need to crinkle and stain some of it! :) 

Doodle Pantry is sponsoring Fab n Funky Challenge #274 that begins today with the theme of "Cute Critters."  So find yourself a cute critter like I did and play along!  This little lamb is cute, IMHO, but I have to share a couple of pics of lambs that I took when in Scotland in '11.  The lambs running across the fields were so fun to watch!
I wish this pic was clearer!  These were brand new lambs!  Obviously, just born because the mother (not to be gross) was still bloody and was still cleaning them off!!  Soooooo cute!!

Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!!

2 comments:

Joanna M. said...

Oh you lucky girl! I want to go to Scotland someday ... so green and pretty. Great pictures. Your card is cute too. :-)

Dawn Frost said...

Great pics of Lambs, they're soo cute! Your daughter will love her lamb card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...