Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Beautiful Blue Jay


This is a quick post today because I am busy enjoying time away with my family!  Can you believe this crazy warm weather we are having????  [Don't hate me, but I'd rather have snow!!!]

The last few weeks as we have driven around, I have seen many blue jays.  They are such a beautiful bird!!   Nasty to other birds, but beautiful! :)   I've got a blue jay on my card...

 

My image is Doodle Pantry's Bluejay.   The set has some wonderful sentiments, too, but I left it off so this could be used for any occasion needed. 


Challenges...
Tuesday Throwdown #274 - anything goes
Through the Craft Room Door Dec 22 - anything goes


Thanks for stopping by!!  Have a very Merry CHRISTmas and Blessed New  Year!

3 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Lovely Christmas card! Love the blue against your other colors and your papers are gorgeous! Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Thank you for joining us at TTCRD!

Margaret said...

Love all the layers on this card. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for this challenge.
Margaret, DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...