Friday, December 11, 2015

Cardinal Christmas


My card today is my favorite of all I've made this year!  I love this image!!!


I am a very traditional red/green Christmas person, but I do also love some non-traditional color combos like this one.  My image and sentiment are from Sweet 'n Sassy's "Christmas Joy" and cut with the coordinating die.  I stamped it on Kraft and colored it with my Spectrum Noir markers.  The sentiment is heat embossed.  My DP is from my scrap pile (both pieces are from the same pad, but I can't remember the name!)   A scrap of ribbon and a bit of twine are tied behind the snowflake brad.

Challenges...
Word Art Wednesday #213 - anything goes/family friendly
CASE-ing Christmas #32 - anything winter holiday goes
Dies R Us #38 - Christmas (dies-Spellbinders Circles and SnS Christmas Joy)
Cute Card Thursday #403 - add some glitter (my brad is glittery though it's hard to see)
Simon Says Stamp Monday - holly jolly stamping (Christmas theme)

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!!

10 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh Debbie this is just precious! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘CHRISTMAS’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

P.S. DID YOU KNOW? A friend and I have a new challenge blog beginning in 2016. Please check it out. Double D Challenges

Donna said...

This is gorgeous Debbie! Love the color combination.

Teresa Arsenault said...

That cardinal is gorgeous. Beautiful design, Debbie. hugs, Teresa

Glenda said...

This is simply beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us for our Christmas challenge at dies R Us!

Peanut said...

What a beautiful card, Debbie. Gorgeous papers and that cardinal is a stunner. Thank you so much for joining our last CASE-ing Christmas challenge. We truly appreciate your support and hope to see you again soon. Happy Christmas!
hugs, Asha

Mynn xx said...

This is just STUNNING! I LOVE that gorgeous bird image--and the patterned papers you used are wonderful! Thank you for joining us at CASE-ing Christmas! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Suzanne C said...

I love the cardinals in the winter they really pop on the snowy trees. Beautiful bird on a beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us in the holly jolly challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Unknown said...

I must agree...that is one beautiful bird, and one gorgeous card! Thank you so much for joining us for our last challenge at CASE-ing Christmas.

Donna Nuce said...

I love your beautiful Cardinal. Such great coloring! Thanks so much for joining us at CASE-ing Christmas.

Rocky said...

A gorgeous card, he looks so good on Kraft rather than white, great choice. Thank you for sharing him with us at CASE-ing Christmas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...