Sunday, July 17, 2016

Christmas Blessings - CCC #33


Good morning!  We've had a very hot and humid week, so while I'm enjoying summer, I am also looking forward to winter and Christmas and SNOW!!  ;)  Even though it is a little difficult to think about Christmas in the midst of this kind of weather, I persevered and have a card to show you...


This week's challenge in Christmas Card Challenges, as always, is to make a Christmas/holiday card with an optional color challenge!


I used Recollections Cozy Lodge DP.  My cardinal image is from Sweet n Sassy Stamps "Christmas Joy" and cut with the coordinating die.  I colored him with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I also used Spellbinders Standard Circles and Petite Ovals.  The stripe behind the ribbon is embossed with the Paper Studio Wood Grain EF.  The branches are a MS branch punch.

Thanks for stopping by!  Please come by and play along this week at Christmas Card Challenges!!

2 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Gorgeous, elegant design, Debbie. I love that bow. Hugs, Teresa

Tracy Welham said...

Such a fabulously festive card! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...