Saturday, July 9, 2016

Purple Christmas


I've got a Christmas card... a purple Christmas card.  If you know me personally, you know that purple is NOT my favorite color!!!  In fact, I've been know to say bad things about purple. :O  If you love it, that's great.  No need to hate me.

Why am I rambling about purple?  Doodle Pantry is sponsoring CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge today and the theme is "purple."  So here's my purple Christmas card...



I know my DP doesn't scream "Christmas," but since I hate don't really care for purple, I don't have much of it in my stash.  My image is Doodle Pantry's Mini Bethlehem.  I used Spellbinders Petite Ovals and Labels 18 to cut the image and frames.  The sketch of this card is one I use often!  It's quick and easy but still looks classy.  (Even using purple! LOL)


Challenges...
Christmas Cards All Year 'Round July - anything goes
ABC Christmas Challenge - N is for No Rules (anything goes)


Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

3 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Many thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas challenge and sharing your beautiful card this week.
Lorraine DT

Melissa Craig said...

My favorite color is purple. I still love you and I forgive you. :p Your card turned out so pretty! I have that paper and I would have never thought to use it for a Christmas card.

CraftinGranny said...

I'm with Melissa as purple is also my favorite of colors. Paired with orange really make it pop. What a unique card and so cute. Thanks so much for sharing this card with us at Christmas Cards All Year Round. We hope to see you back for the next challenge. Good luck! Hugs, Carol DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...