Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Thinking of you - TMS #362


Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

My card this week is a simple "thinking of you" card...

 
My paper is all scraps.  The plaid piece was distressed with my Distrezz It All.  The smaller panels are cut out using CottageCutz Stitched Rectangles.  My sentiment is an M5D clear sentiment.  The image is from our sponsor for this week... A Day For Daisies!!



Here's our fun sketch by Melissa...

 

  Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Jenée
Jessi
Melissa
Patti
Wanda

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

6 comments:

Donna said...

Such an adorable image Deb. And another wonderful sketch. You really did a great job with the sketch. Hope you have a wonderful week!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Lovely distressing on this wonderful card. hugs, Teresa

Patti said...

This is so cute Debbie, I love the plaid background and I just want to hug that little boy!!

Papercrafting Princess said...

Sweet!

Melissa Craig said...

Debbie your card is so sweet! I love that image and the soft colors you chose to use with it. Great job.

Carol L said...

I'm a total sucker for plaid paper, and I really like how you distressed the edges. Great colors and design!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...