Sunday, March 26, 2017

Joy - CCC #9


Happy Sunday to you!   It's time for Christmas Card Challenges!!


This was fun to make!  I colored two mittens from The Alley Way Stamps, fussy cut them out and popped them up on the panel.  My paper is Carta Bella Snow Fun.  My panels are all cut using Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics.  The sentiment is cut using Die-Versions Stitched Nesting Circles.   I though it needed just a little something more, so I added the black enamel dots.

Christmas Card Challenges #9 has an optional word prompt this week...



Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

2 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

The mittens are just adorable! Great Christmas card!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is darling! I love that patterned paper and the design of your card!

Hugs,
Stacey (CCC DT Sister)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...