Tuesday, June 13, 2017

I'd pick you - TMS #407


Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!!  I'll get right to my card...

 
For my card, I used Crate Paper Farmhouse DP, Spellbinders Standard Circles, Spellbinders Petite Scalloped Circles, Spellbinders Doodle Parts, MHK Designs Blossoming digital stamps, and colored it with my Spectrum Noir markers.

This week, Tuesday Morning Sketches is sponsoring again with these 2 wonderful dies as the prize...



Here's our fun sketch for the week...




Challenges...
addicted-to-stamps #150 - flowers
Allsorts #419 - at least 2 dies (I used 3 different sets)
Word Art Wednesday #286-287 - anything goes that's family friendly w/ uplifting sentiment

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Janice
Jenée
Melissa
Patti
Wanda

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

9 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very pretty! I love that flower and the great papers and flourish. A very lovely combo!

Donna said...

Love that gorgeous flower and the beautiful designer paper. What a fun sketch. I am hoping to get some time to play along this week. Have a wonderful week!

Kathleen said...

Lovely papers, colours and dies, a super card. Thank you for joining our 'Dies' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath

brenda said...

A very pretty floral creation and perfect for our theme with the dies you used, many thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week.

B x

Ellibelle said...

Such a pretty card, love the sketch!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week!

Carol L said...

I love the country feel and look of this beautiful card! The ruler strips look perfect with that gorgeous flower and I just love the background paper too! Very pretty card using the sketch!

Melissa Craig said...

Gorgeous card! The flower looks like a painted wood piece of art.

Jenée said...

I really like this card. The sentiment is so sweet and the image is really outstanding (no pun intended). Lovely and sweet.

Janice M said...

This is so pretty! Love the paper you used for your strips.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...