Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Tulip thank you - TMS #409


Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

I'm trying to add to my stash with cards that I know I'll use.  Do you ever make a card that once it's done, you doubt you'll ever use it?  Unfortunately, I do! :/   But I know I'll use this thank you card... (In fact, I may make a few more just like it!)



Supplies...
~Bugaboo Tulip Thank You 
~Spectrum Noir markers
~Crate Paper DIY Shop DP
~Darice Large Petal EF
~Cuttlebug Swiss Dots EF
~the Paper Studio adhesive dots   
 

Here's our wonderful sketch for this week...



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Janice
Jenée
Melissa
Patti
Wanda

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

3 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Beautiful card! Yes, I do make some cards that I don't use. They tend to be Get well, I guess I don't send those very much! I probably should though.

Carol L said...

The colors here are so soft and serene, and I love how you embossed the dsp for a great look! Those enamel dots are great embellies too. I have a whole shoebox full of cards I've made that I may never use. I usually give them to friends or donate them to keep them from piling to the ceiling! LOL

Melissa Craig said...

This is a lovely card, Debbie. It's a great image that is easy to use so perfect for mass production. I have a TON of cards that I know I won't use. They were fun to make, techniques I wanted to try but then.. meh.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...