Sunday, November 5, 2017

Christmas Blessings - CCC #25


Happy Sunday to you!  It's time for Christmas Card Challenges!!

I've got a cute kitty to share today. 



My image is From the Heart Stamps "Kitten Surprise" and colored it with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I cut everything out with Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics and Spellbinders Classic Squares then distressed the edges with my Distrezz It All.  I used Christmas Kraft paper for the main panel.  Some natural ribbon, yarn, and tiny brads finished it off.


Here's our optional photo inspiration for the week...



Did you know that last Sunday was National Cat Day?  Here's my cute real kitty! :)


Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!!

1 comment:

Susan Powell said...

Hi Debbie :) I love your card - those kittens are adorable peeking out of the box and the distressed edges of the paper reminds me of the gift wrap paper after the cats have gotten into it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...