Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Annual Anything Goes - TMS #434


Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!!  BUT... this week is our Annual Anything Goes so you don't even have to follow a sketch!  It's truly anything goes!


TMS is sponsoring and although I don't have a picture, the prize is a Hampton Arts Stamp Tool and a pillow box punch board by We R Memory Keepers.  There may be some fun embellishments and paper in the prize box, too.  That'll have to be a surprise!  
**Note that for this challenge, you may only combine it with 2 other challenges to be eligible for our prize.**

**This Anything Goes challenge will be open for 2 weeks, then we're taking a week off, and will be back with our next challenge on January 9, 2018**  

I did not follow a sketch... I did not even use any paper in my project that I'm sharing this week!  I made wreaths for my kitchen.  I apologize in advance... this post is very pic-heavy!



I pinned this pin last year and wanted to hang wreaths on my cabinet doors.  Do you know how difficult impossible it is to find 6" green wreaths??!??  I finally gave up and bought grapevine wreaths.   Here's what my kitchen looks like... (more pics and "instructions" below)




Here's a closeup of a wreath...



I started out with all of this... wreaths, a couple large Christmas stems, ribbon, and glue dots (because I could not find my glue gun).  I got it all for less than $15 because of Michaels' door buster specials! :)





I cut the berries from the stem to the size I wanted... 

Then I glued them on... (I put 2 on each.)

For the ribbon, I formed a double bow with tails then took a separate piece of ribbon and tied it on to the wreath between the berries.  


I cut my hanging ribbon all the same length, adhered one end inside the cabinet (over the door), put it through the wreath, and fastened the second end.  











I wish you all a very Merry CHRISTmas!!!



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Carol
Janice
Jenée
Melissa
Patti

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!


5 comments:

Barbara Greenberg said...

Oh I LOVE this, I have wanted to do this for years. Too late this year but watch out next Christmas.
Thanks for reminding me of another beautiful way to decorate.
Your kitchen is fantastic.

Kate said...

What a fantastic way to decorate your kitchen! Your wreaths look fabulous - and so do your festive cupboards!

Merry, merry Christmas to you! xox

Janice M said...

Your wreaths are beautiful Debbie!! I love shopping at M's but I don't get there very often as its not close by. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Carol L said...

Your wreath is beautiful and your kitchen looks amazingly festive with them hanging from each door! What a bargain you found at Mike's with all of the supplies too! Wishing you and yours the happiest Christmas season of all and a very joyful and healthy new year too!

Melissa Craig said...

The kitchen is gorgeous and I think adding wreaths to the cabinet doors is genius. So pretty! Happy New Year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...