Tuesday, February 20, 2018

I'll Always Love You - TMS #441


Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!! 



My image is From the Heart Stamps.and cut out with CottageCutz Stitched Circles.  My DP is Crate Paper DIY Shop.  I also used Spellbinders Doodle Parts, A2 Matting Basics, and Standard Circles.  A bit of AC ribbon from my stash and a FloraDoodle flower finish it off.

We've enjoyed revisiting sketches from last year, but we're back with a fresh one today...

Tuesday Morning Sketches is sponsoring this week with a cute Pink and Main stamp set!


Challenges...
My Time to Craft #364 - "Love is all we need"
Crafty Cardmakers #205 - love and romance
613 Ave Create #206 - anything goes w/ opt twist - love
Angie's Digital #17 - anything goes w/ opt twist - love
Crafty Friends #77 - "Love is in the air"


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...
Carol
Janice
Jenée
Melissa
Patti

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

12 comments:

R's Rue said...

Love.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Super fun image and a pretty card!

Jennifer said...

This is very sweet! I love your cards. I hope you have a beautiful day!

Carol L said...

What a sweet little bird image, and I love how the white daisies mirror the image of the flower the bird is holding! Cute card, great idea!

Patti said...

This is so darn fun and cute!! You inspire me to say more about what I use, I will try. You are also amazing in your ability to combine so many challenges!! I'm finding it hard to resist saying "thanks so much for creating with us at TMS" ha ha. But I'll just say I'm so happy to be on our team with your and our wonderful creators!

Just Me said...

your card is so neat love the bird and your colors ...thanks so much for sharing your card.

Melissa Craig said...

I grinned from ear to ear when I saw this card - it's sooo cute!! I really need to try coloring on Kraft. Thank you for the inspiration.

Jenée said...

This is such a charmingly cute card. The image is adorable. Such a great, fun inspiration.

Janice M said...

Too cute! I Love it done on Kraft. I need to remember to do that more often cause I really like the look.

crafty said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining in at Crafty Cardmakers.
Mary

ccheney said...

So cute! Thank you for joining us at Angie's Digital Stamps. Cindy (DT)

Sheryl said...

Debbie your card really put a smile on my face. Great image and the design paper compliments it perfectly.
Glad you dropped it off at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...