Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Penguin birthday - TMS #439


Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!!  I've got a birthday card to share today...


My image is Bugaboo "Birthday Penguin Balloon."  I printed it twice and fussy cut the balloon for some dimension.  My paper is DCWV.  Some ribbon, twine, and adhesive dots are simple embellishments.  I used Spellbinders Petite Ovals and A2 Matting Basics.  My sentiment is from Flonz "Children with Apples."


This week, we're revisiting Jenée's favorite sketch...




TMS is sponsoring, and here's the prize being offered....




Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...
Carol
Janice
Jenée
Melissa
Patti

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

Jenée said...

Wonderful card, Debbie. I really like the colors and papers you've used. I also like the way you added dimension by popping up the balloon. Those added details always make a card more special.

Carol L said...

The penguin is such a cute image, and I really like the colors and papers you chose for this fun birthday card. Love those enamel dots in graduated sizes too! BTW, the link for this card over on the TMS blog isn't working if you want to fix it :)

Janice M said...

This is adorable Debbie!! Love the color combo you used and the way you did the ribbon.

Melissa Craig said...

Super cuteness! I love the paper choices and the ribbon treatment. Great choice in image, too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...