Thursday, February 22, 2018

Tie down the tree!


I've got a Christmas card to share today.  I was a DT member of a Christmas card challenge, but it closed in December, so now I need to find other inspiration (and motivation) to get my cards done.


This card features Stampabilities "Tie Down the Tree" rubber stamp colored with my Spectrum Noir markers,  the Paper Studio "Cozy Lodge" DP, Sweet n Sassy Stamps Star die, CottageCutz Stitched Rectangles dies, Cuttlebug Swiss dots EF, MS branch punch, an unidentified sentiment die, and a bit of red twine from my stash.   I used my Wink of Stella pen on the tree...




Challenges...
Happy Little Stampers - February Anything Goes w/ Dies
The Merry Christmas Challenge #8 - anything goes Christmas w/ optional twist: elves (I did AG)
Fab 'n' Funky #382 - Christmas
Crimbo Crackers #152 - anything goes Christmas or festive
Sweet Stampin' Christmas February - anything Christmas goes


Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

6 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Such an elegant and fabulous Christmas creation Debbie. I love that fantastic image and the paper combo and layering is awesome. Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at Fab 'n' Funky for our 'Christmas' challenge. I'm so glad you did and hope you'll come back and play along next challenge too. Hugs, Wends xoxo Fab 'n' Funky DT

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Wow, I just love this card! It has so many folksy embellishments and the colors are really rich and lovely.

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at TMCC, good luck!!! Amy DT

Judith said...

this is gorgeous Debbie - I just love the design of your card - such beautiful colouring too. I'm so glad you found some inspiration to join in with our challenge at Fab'n'Funky hugs Judith x

Janice M said...

Love this!! I think I picked up this stamp in the Hobby Lobby 75% of clearance.....just may have to CASE!

Tip Top said...

Great card! Thanks for joining in at Crimbo Crackers - hope to see you again soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...