Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Birdie birthday - TMS #479

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Here's my birdie birthday card...



My image is another from my pile of printed and waiting images.  This one's been waiting a loooooong time!  It's from Doodle Pantry which closed almost 2 yrs ago!  I cut the navy and yellow paper on my Cricut using Make the Cut to frame my image which I had adhered to a Kraft card.  My DP is Pebbles Family Ties.  The clear sentiment is Sweet n Sassy Pennant Party.  I added a tiny Flora Doodle flower.  

Challenges...
Seize the Birthday #154 - anything birthday goes
Crafty Catz #437 - anything goes 
Pattie's Creations #152 - birthdays
Crafty Cardmakers #222 - lots of layers



I made a Christmas card with this sketch, as well...



This image is the Paper Shelter Colored Snowman.  My DP is Fancy Pants Winterland.  I cut the opening in the black and DP with Spellbinders Squares.   

Challenges...
Polkadoodles #45 - anything goes
The Cutie Pie Challenge #129 - winter layers
The Paper Girls #163 - do you want to build a snowman?


Here's the sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...



We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

14 comments:

Pattie G said...

This is so cute! It goes perfect with our current challenge “Birthdays” at Patties Creations Design Challenge. Thanks for joining us…
Pattie
Artist and Owner

Andrea W said...

Both cards are darling! I definitely miss Doodle Pantry's shop and love how you used the cute image on your card.

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

Wow! 2 cards with a very challenging sketch! Those 3 birds are really adorable!

Hugs ~ LJ

Jenée said...

Both cards are super. The little birds are a fun image for the diamond shape, and your little snowman is great. As always, you did a super fantastic job with the sketch!

Aunty Sue said...

Great cards and images thanks for sharing at crafty catz this week and sorry for the late comment

Lori said...

Both of your cards are so cute! The little birds on the first card just make me smile and the snowman on the second card...well, I do love snowmen and this one is adorable!

Patti said...

I don't know how in the world you decided what card to post on TMS haha they are both so great!! Love the images and the way you framed instead of layered Debbie!

Colleen said...

Your three birds are so cute and what a nice design. Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

Both are amazing! Thank you for play with us at Polkadoodles anything goes challenge, Good luck with your entry.

Ann-Marie said...

Such beautiful cards, my favourite is the snowman one. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles Crafting and I hope you will join us again.
Take care,
Ann-Marie (DT)

Marlene Atkinson said...

Super Cute. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Crafty Cardmakers Challenge/ Marlene DT

Melissa Craig said...

These are wonderful cards! I love that image from Doodlebug - it's so cute! I mean birdies in hats!! And the super cute snowman card - perfection.

Vic said...

Thankyou for entering your 3 birds card in our challenge this month (Patties Creations)- that image is just so cute, and sooo well coloured! Vic, XX

Sarah said...

Thank you for sharing this cutie with us at The Cutie Pies Winter Layers Challenge. Sarah DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...